MSU Law (Main Campus-Marawi, Iligan, and General Santos Extension Units) now accepts APPLICATIONS for the MSU Law Admission Test for A.Y. 2022-2023!
- Duly accomplished application form (Download the application form from this link)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original or authenticated copy of TOR or Certificate of Evaluation for Applicants Graduating this A.Y. 2021-2022
- Scan all the requirements enumerated above;
- Organize the scanned documents into a folder;
- Name the folder with your complete name and your preferred campus, e.g., PRINCE ALI – MARAWI CAMPUS;
- Send the folder via e-mail to the following institutional emails:
- The subject of your email must contain your complete name and your preferred campus, e.g. PRINCE ALI – MARAWI CAMPUS.
- For Marawi (Main) Campus applicants: email@example.com
- For Iligan extension applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Gen. Santos extension applicants: email@example.com
- The hard copies of the above documents shall be submitted before or on the day of the admission test.
- Applicants to the Marawi Campus may submit the hard copies of the above documents at the College of Law, MSU, Marawi City before or on the day of the admission test.
- Nonetheless, applicants who have not submitted the above documents via email but have with them the hard copies of these documents on the day of the admission test may still take the said test.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
The deadline for submission via email is on June 26, 2022, for all campuses.
THE ADMISSION TEST SHALL BE ADMINISTERED IN PERSON (FACE-TO-FACE) AT THE FOLLOWING TESTING CENTERS:
- MSU COLLEGE OF LAW, Marawi City – For Marawi and Iligan extension applicants
- MSU-General Santos (Fatima campus) – For General Santos extension applicants (subject to the approval of the proper authority)
DATE OF ADMISSION TEST:
- For Marawi (Main Campus) and Iligan Extension – June 27, 2022 (Monday)
- For General Santos extension – June 30, 2022 (Thursday)
FACE-TO-FACE PANEL INTERVIEW:
The schedule and venue of the face-to-face panel interview shall be announced later after the qualifiers for the interview are determined.
1. APPLICANTS WHO ARE TO BE AUTOMATICALLY ADMITTED TO THE MAIN CAMPUS (MARAWI):
a. Applicants with LATIN HONORS from MSU or other reputable universities and who are qualified for the grant of Honor Graduate Eligibility by CSC shall be automatically admitted to the College of Law, Main Campus, if their preferred campus is Marawi.
b. At least ten (10) Ulama with reputable English literacy (with a college degree recognized as a pre-law degree in the Philippines)
c. Doctor of Medicine who is a licensed Physician;
d. Topnotcher (1-10) in any PRC licensure examination;
e. Topnotcher (1-10) in the Special Shari’ah Bar Examinations.
2. APPLICANTS WHO ARE AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFIED FOR THE PANEL INTERVIEW FOR THE MARAWI CAMPUS (i.e., they are exempted from the admission test)
The following applicants are automatically qualified for the panel interview for the Marawi campus (they are exempted from the admission test):
a. Shari’ah bar passer with an average score of at least 80% (not top-notch);
b. Ph.D. graduate of MSUS or other reputable universities;
c. Career Executive Service Eligible;
d. Foreign Service Officer Exam – Qualifying test passer with a rating of at least 83% or better;
e. PRC licensure examination passer with a rating of at least 85% or better;
f. Civil Service Eligibility Exam Passer with a rating of at least 85% or better;
g. Former editor-in-chief of college-level student publication in MSU or in other reputable universities;
h. Former MSU Supreme Student Government Prime Minister or its equivalent in other reputable universities;
i. Former Head/Chairperson/President/Captain of college-level debate society in MSU or its equivalent in other reputable universities;
j. MSU University Leadership Awardee or its equivalent in other reputable universities.
3. ALL APPLICANTS FOR ILIGAN AND GENERAL SANTOS EXTENSIONS SHALL TAKE THE ADMISSION TEST AND PANEL INTERVIEW.
Ted is a geek millennial-driven with a passion for knowledge, innovation, and technology. He is a Multimedia Artist, a Junior Web Developer, and a former IT Faculty. He is the Associate Editor, Head Layout Artist, and Web Developer / Admin of The Nexus.